30A Luxury Beach Living | Sand Cliffs
259 Sand Cliffs Drive
4 Bedroom | 3.5 Bathroom | 3,005 Square Feet
Designed by Geoff Chick | Built in 2017 | Panoramic Gulf Views
Discover a rare ownership opportunity sheltered within the gated beachside community of Sand Cliffs with this exquisite Geoff Chick-designed home nestled across the street from the Gulf of Mexico. The gated entrance leads into a tranquil courtyard centered around a European fountain that sets the stage for all the artisan details that await.
With over 3,000 square feet of graciously designed spaces, find richly appointed interiors with custom designer touches throughout. A reverse floor plan with expansive windows spills an abundance of natural light into the home while framing picture perfect views of the Gulf.
The first level welcomes you with a grand foyer, concrete stained floors, three guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms and a screened terrace with Cumaru decking that opens to a private backyard with a heated, saltwater pool and spa flanked by stunning peacock pavers.
On the second level, open concept living and dining spaces include a spacious great room, a dining area and a gourmet kitchen, all with beautiful walnut plank floors. Designed to suit any chef, the kitchen showcases Blum Legra box drawers, quartz waterfall countertops, Waterstone faucets, Sub-Zero/Wolf appliances, and an Everpure water filtration system. Step outside to a romantic terrace perfect for alfresco dining while enjoying inspiring views and sounds of the Gulf.
The owner’s retreat completes the second level showcasing a generous walk-in closet and master bath featuring an elegant soaking tub, dual vanities and a sitting area. A third-floor rooftop terrace offers panoramic views from east to west to set the stage for a lifestyle of luxury and quietude while an oversized two car garage provides over 2,400 square feet with custom storage spaces created for tidy living. Built in 2017 and meticulously maintained, this home is immaculate and move-in ready.
Sand Cliffs is a premier non-rental community offering an incredible location near Alys Beach, KAIYA Beach Resort and Rosemary Beach. Be the next to enjoy this work of art and the sublime luxury of 30A beach living.
The Five Best Things About Life in Sand Cliffs | The Homeowner’s Perspective
1. My first look at the Gulf each morning…talking over coffee about how like a snowflake it’s different each day.
2. Sunsets each evening – timing the minute and a half it takes from the bottom of the sun appearing to touch the water to the top seemingly submerging into the Gulf. Then watching the most magnificent color show in the sky before it goes dark and the stars appear.
3. Stepping across the street, putting my toes in the sand and greeting my neighbors on the beach. Thankful in this era of customary use battles for our beach accesses, uncrowded beaches and neighbors who let neighbors host bonfires, set up their chairs anywhere and use their private walkovers.
4. Neighbors, not renters, who text me if there is even an unfamiliar car in my driveway, take in my mail when I’m out of town and host potluck bonfires on the beach.
5. Magical panoramic firework displays on the Fourth of July and New Year’s Eve on the top deck. From as far as Destin to Panama City, and as close as the Sand Cliffs condos, which has put on shows that rival those in Alys and Rosemary, there is no place I’d rather be.